Search This Blog

Saturday 14 April 2012

50th Post!

As you Read this Post, I have posted the 50th post in my blog.
I would take this opportunity to thank my visitors who have been loyal to spare their time and check this blog from time to time.A week ago was my birthday.
I have a small request. If you can do this for me, I will post two or more posts each week. Each post has its own benefit.You might be able to learn a thing or two.

The main reason why I am posting this post is because I am entering a blog competition it is called
 : Blogger Of The Year.
The blogger who is participating must submit their entry forms before 22 April 2012 (which I have not done yet).
After that, the blogger must get friends or his own visitors to vote for him, and this duration is from 23 April till 13 May 2012.Then, it will be announced in the awards night on 9 June 2012.

I will tell youw about how to vote this blog on the next post.
Thank you!

P.S: To publicize my blog, u can share them in your Facebook,Twitter account, email to a friend, or recommend this on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment